Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Four Beautiful Weber Blooded Babies

I had a grand idea of the kids playing in the corn at Grandma's house over the 4th of July. I had matching bibbed overalls for my two kids and brought Kyla a pair. Aunt Kathy bought Wayne some bibbed overalls so we were all set.

Down to the pond!!

Sawyer was all ready.

Three of the four looking and happy.
(Kyla was trying to decide if she wanted her picture taken or not:) )

My beautiful babes.

All four great grandchildren.

"Hey guys! Did you see this corn?"




I. Love. Sawyer's Face.
This picture is SO funny. A bit blurry. But SO funny.

Happy 4th of July!






She loves her baby brother.


Child of the corn.
This was Alex's idea.


Pretty pretty princess.

Look how sweet Wayne is patting Sawyer's head.

All four looking in the same direction! It wasn't at me. 



These kids love their daddy.

I love this.



Wayne loves his Grandma.


He is thinking about his next move....


Kyla is out of here :)




I love these kids. All four of them. They are getting to the age where they are all starting to play together. They are so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment