Monday, July 29, 2013

The Four Crazies Reunite Part 2: A Morning Of Playing

The kids hit the ground running when they all woke up!!!

Within minutes, the Midgett household was chaos...in a fabulous way.

Meet me under the end table...

She always looks like she is up to something.

The kids ate breakfast (donuts and milk) and they played and played and played inside. Sawyer went down for a nap. Then we went outside and we got their pool filled.  

Naturally Niki's two boys jumped right in and started playing. In typical girly fashion, Charlotte needed to ease herself in...

Sweet Gavin and his Momma

How hilarious is this???? 



Handsome Parker

Best friends forever.

Niki is one of the best moms I know. I look up to her in so many ways. Being stay at home moms, we get each other (among other reasons that we get each other.) On days I feel like I am failing or days that I am completely discouraged, I call or text Niki. We are there for each other. And she is amazing to her children. I can only hope to be the mom that she is some day.

Niki brought out a morning snack for the kids. A bit of watermelon. They were SO excited.

Charlotte loves her "Aunt Mikki" so much.


We decided to just let the kids have free reign with the watermelon....










PRICELESS

Charlotte looks so timid. Gavin helped her with the watermelon (He also loved having the control over who got to have the watermelon. It was sweet though.)

Shy face.











I have NO idea what was going on here but I am pretty sure that she was speaking her mind and getting her point across.

They do love each other so much.

"Charlotte, will you hug me?"

"That's not a hug! Where are your arms?"

"Alright. I will give you a real hug."

So sweet...


This was just our morning!!! :) 

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment