Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Four Crazies Reunite Part 1

The last part of our day on July 28 was when one of my best friends Niki drove to Asheville to pick up to the two kids and I and drive us to Greenville to stay with her and her sweet boys for the night. The plan was for Mom and Dad to come get us the next afternoon and spend the evening in Greenville. So Niki came and got us and drove us to her house.

Her two boys were fed, bathed and ready to play (thanks to Daddy Ty.)
This was the scene within a few minutes of us getting there!!
Naturally, they all wanted to play with the Shop Vac. Why wouldn't they?

"Momma, thank you for bringing me to these friends! I am so excited that I could climb right up your body!"

He loves it!

Alright, time to do yard work...naturally....



Niki and Tyler are in the process of moving while we are visiting. The master bedroom mirror was on the floor ready to be moved... and the two younger boys LOVED it.

How sweet are they???

Six months apart.

Sawyer just kept grabbing Parker from behind. He was LOVING having a friend close to his size.

Sawyer wanted to take him home...


The Midgett boys were in bed by 8:30 and I got my two asleep by 9-ish. (They slept on the way to Niki's house). It was a long day. I slept about an hour and a half the entire trip from Illinois to NC. Talk about tired.... Niki and Tyler are the BEST, most considerate, most accommodating hosts ever. The kids and I slept in their Master Bedroom. We had everything needed right there. It was so heart warming to see these four kiddos reunited. They really love each other so much.

Tomorrow is going to be a fun filled HYPERACTIVE day!

No comments:

Post a Comment