Friday, April 12, 2013

Sawyer Our Big Boy

You know, having a child that is READY to move is really great. I know that I am lucky to have a child that CAN move and wants to move. However, he is just starting to do this moving thing way too early.

On April 11, 2013, Sawyer was playing with this fabulous little push toy. Charlotte came up and just took it away He took 2 steps toward her to ge tit back. TWO STEPS at 8 months old!!!

He is just ready to get walking!!!
And he feels the need to climb up on everything.

He is also OBSESSED with the stairs. He loves to climb them and starts heading up them as fast as he can.

He is so proud of himself.

Proud big sister cheering him on.

Almost to the top!!! (He did this in about 2 mninutes)

"Wow, I've come a long way."


"I did it!!! I did it, Momma!!"


Our little guy is just growing up way too fast. Love him so much and am so proud of him. But some days I just wish time would slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment