Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pee Pee On The Potty

So on October 6, 2012, we had a BIG day in the Jackson house. As if the title of this post doesn't give it all away, Charlotte PEE PEED in the potty!!!

YAY!!! BIG DEAL!!!

When she woke up that morning in the spare bedroom (bc she won't sleep in her crib... so her and Alex sleep in the spare bedroom bed), her diaper was dry.

Alex was already gone to work so I was the one who got her out of bed... normally he does. Well, I felt her diaper as I gave her her good morning hug and it was dry. So I ran her into the bathroom, stripped her down from the waist down and plopped her on the potty.

After getting up a few times, she finally sat down, relaxed, and PEED!!!



She didn't really know what was going on. I WENT NUTS!!!!  I was screaming, dancing, throwing her around, GOING CRAZY!!!

She was so excited too...and then she wanted to hang out on the toilet all day. 

I am so proud of this crazy girl!!! We aren't going to train hard core right now but at least she gets it a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment