Saturday, February 8, 2014

Jennifer's Baby Shower

February 8th was a busy day for us. Alex had to work. Charlotte had to turn three. I had an amazing shower to go to for one of my VERY BEST FRIENDS. It was also a day of a big snow storm. Perfect!
 
Jennifer, one of my high school friends turned into college roommate and one of the bestest friends I have ever had, is having a baby. Jennifer and I have been friends since we were 15. We lived together for three years in college. We went through the hardest year of our lives together in college. It is so amazing and crazy to see her pregnant and welcoming her first baby into this world.
 
Her baby shower was at her cousin's beautiful home out in the country. It started snowing around 11:00 that morning and was projected to be a bit of snow accumulation. However, all of our college group was able to attend!!! Here was the "Chicago"group rolling in a few minutes late....due to the snow.

 

How cute is this???

Beautiful Jennifer. She was truly showered with gifts. One of our favorite things was Jennifer not knowing what each item was. Since she hasn't really been around a baby for quite awhile, she didn't have a huge idea on what certain items were. I wish we had videod it because some of her comments were priceless.
 
 Beautiful Baby Mama.

Jennifer and her Mama.

My beautiful pregnant friends...
 
Brianne is 17 weeks, Ashley is 23 weeks, Tammy is 28 weeks, and Jennifer 36 weeks. (Those are approximate actually. I am PRETTY close to the correct week though.)

Baby bellies...

I mean look at my shirt...all bunched up and showing my tank top. Everytime I look at this picture I get annoyed!
My besties....
Amy, Brianne, Ash (all three from college), Jennifer (high school and college), Erica (college), Melissa (high school), Tammy (college)

I love these Bieneman ladies.
 
 
 
 

We've been friends for years and year....over half of our lives.

A few photos of a beautiful pregnant momma.
I love Jennifer looking like a pretty Mom.

 

 

 

 
 
Jennifer's shower was so beautiful and perfect. Her cousin Julie did an awesome job (with a little help from her friends). The snow continued so we all ended up leaving. The Chicago girls made it back ok. It was a great day. We had so much fun!!!!!!!
 
Congratulations to Jennifer and David! We can't wait to meet Baby Gillespie and see, what will it be? A He or a She?

No comments:

Post a Comment