Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday

The Jacksons are always up for a good party! We love food, drinks, friends, get togethers, family.... days like Super Bowl Sunday when we have something planned are just fabulous days for us.
 
On Super Bowl Sunday we headed to Mama and Papa Schaer's house for a Super Bowl party. I haven't been to their house since I was in college and Jodi and I were inseperable. It was fabulous to be back.
 
The halftime show was the biggest hit (and the first time I thought to take my camera out.)
Mama (Becky) Schaer and all of the kids watching Bruno Mars at the half time show.

How cute are they?
All of their heads are tilted.

Jodi is always trying to get Sawyer. Sometimes he will let her play with him and sometimes he won't.

Sweet Baby Emily and her Papa Schaer.

I love this beautiful face.

She is so sweet :)


We had food, fun, friends, alcohol soaked gummy bears (thanks Big Gare), drinks, and we hung out with some amazing people.
I'm so glad I have this girl and her family!!!
 
We had so much fun. Charlotte and Sawyer played with all of the kids. Charlotte loves older kids so she was taking in everything that they said and did. All of the adults got to hang out and we even got to meet some new people.
 
Thanks Mama and Papa Schaer for the invite! We love our time with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment