Saturday, February 15, 2014

Charlotte's Birthday Party Weekend Part 2

...And Charlotte's Third Birthday Party continues....
 
We are still at the Embassy Suites. Still stuffed into a hotel room. Dad took my uncles to Bass Pro Shop (which was right around the corner). Alex, Uncle Poop, Uncle Chad and the dads went downstairs for a bit to enjoy he free Happy Hour.
 
Here are the cupcakes that Alex and I spent so much time on.

Grandma Ann came all of the way up to spend the evening with us. Mary came by before work for a while.

Katie was loving spending so much time with all of the sweet little girls.

These girls were just killing me.

All of them were on a mission to run around the hotel.

Sawyer joined in for some of the laps. He and Brenna are close in age. They are too cute.

I love that all of my blood aunts are in this picture:) Alex's boss and his wife came. They brought their four year old daughter and their two month old twin boys with them. There were PLENTY of people dying to hold those sweet babies. Sarah loved having the help with the twins.

Finally it was present time. Charlotte had plenty of help from all of her great friends.

She did her makeup herself :)

 
 
I just love little girls. They are so funny :) So cute. And they were so happy to just be playing dress up and playing with each other.

Jodi LOVES Brenna :) She wanted to take her home.

This picture cracks me up :)
They look so much alike here!

Their faces. Charlotte is curious. Ella is bored. Nadia wants her to hurry up. Kaedence is shocked. Shocked I tell you!!!!!!1

One of Charlotte's presents was a cash register from Aunt Didi and Uncle Grant. SHE LOVED IT. And she didn't share it very well. I wonder what Aunt Kathy and Aunt Bev are talking about in the background. My guess is Facebook :)

Sawyer loves his "Maw Maw".

Check out this sweet boy :) This picture isn't as good as my newborn pictures I did of him but that's ok :) He is so so precious.

Running our laps!

And the chaperones are bringing up the rear. There was always an adult following the girls to make sure no one tried to snatch them.

I love that Maegen is the only one posing here. It's a really good picture of her :) I have such pretty friends.
Maegen made a plate for Kaedence since she didn't really eat much. Naturally all of the other girls had to eat some of it.

Running laps on the other side of the hotel.

This birthday girl had so much fun with all of her friends!!!

And Alana was such a good girl! She was the youngest party attendee. She did so good.
 
Naturally a snow storm came rolling in. Perfect. Aunt Kathy, Grandma Ann, Aunt Didi, Katie, Mallory, Melia, Alana, and Kyla all stayed at our house for the night. They helped themselves to whatever they needed which made me happy. The only problem they had was Melia got stuck in the driveway because the snow was so crazy!!! All of the other out of towners stayed at Mom and Dad's house. All of the adults went to Kouri's for the night after they left the party. Alex, the kids, and I stayed at the hotel. We were all in bed by 9:30. The party did not happen at ALL like I had planned. There was no room. We were all cramped. BUT everyone was positive. Everyone had a good time.
 
Thank you to so many friends and family for coming and celebrating with us. What an amazing night. Charlotte felt so loved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment