Saturday, February 8, 2014

Charlotte's Birthday Night

Our busy February 8, 2014 continued on.
 
After Jennifer's baby shower, I came home to my babies that were hanging out with Aunt Bare. Charlotte went nap free for the day :) Sawyer took a short nap. Both of these factors together points to an early bedtime for our house on glorious Saturday night.
 
Aunt Bare babysat Sawyer the entire shower and Gigi dropped Charlotte off around 2 pm and she hung out with Aunt Bare for the next hour until I got home.
 
Charlotte got a piece of mail from Grandpa and Grandma Jackson!

She got some moneys (which she gets super excited about) and a bunch of coupons for donuts at a donut shop! (They know the way to this girl's heart.

We got dinner ready and waited for Daddy to get home.
On his way home he brought his pretty princess some beautiful flowers!

She was SO EXCITED!

Aunt Bare and Uncle Chad came over after we ate dinner. They gave Charlotte her present which included nail polish. Talk about the perfect present! It's a princess nail polish that basically rubs off. It stays for a day or so but just kind of rubs off. Uncle Chad and Aunt Bare were helping her put it on here.
 
I made our princess a pink cake with pale yellow frosting. It's a BIG donut!

Happy Birthday to this beauty!

Her favorite song is Happy Birthday.

One big blow!

She skipped out on eating her cake because she needed to paint her nails.

She LOVES it.

I swear that we clothe our children. I feel like anytime I take pictures of them at home, they are always naked or pantless at least.

Opening presents from Momma and Daddy.

Daddy did the shopping this year :) He loves to shop for his babies. He got her a new pink chair along with fun stuff to decorate her room!

Awesome stuff! A new princess cup, princess plate, princess bowl, and princess silverware!
 
Charlotte had an amazing birthday! :)
We had a great day and we ended up going to sleep without incident...and at a fairly decent time.
 
Happy Birthday to our beautiful baby girl. Happy Birthday to the one who changed me the most and teaches more everyday than I ever thought possible. Happy Birthday to the most hilarious, energetic, emotional, loving, caring, fun child I have ever met. Charlotte Marie, my world is so much better with you in it. Daddy and I love you more than we ever thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment