Saturday, December 28, 2013

Weber Family Christmas Pictures

Like most families, we always do family pictures at Christmas. We planned to do a big family picture of everyone together since we knew that Jake would be leaving for the Air Force in February. So we had arranged for Alex to get to Grandma's house as soon as possible. We had it figured it out that as soon as he walked into the house, we could have him just jump into the picture.
 
 
We started family pictures before Alex got there.
 
Jim was ready before anyone else.

Jim's Family.

Aunt Diane's family did their family picture outside with the sunset in the background. I did however feel the need to get a good picture of Jake and Alicia.

The core six.

The Weber Grandkids.
I love all of these people.
I love having such a great family.

Grandma and her next set of great grandbabies.

Aunt Kathy's bunch

Wayne was ready to do his own thing :)

I hate that this is the best one that I got :(

Uncle Rich's growing family!

Their first Christmas as a family of four.

Next year they will have a six month old at Christmas!

Anne and Jeremy.

Anne and her godmother.

I love that the bar in the "big" room is always where the men hang out.

One of the pictures of all of us.
The Webers.
(Alex walked in and we all got into place and started snapping pictures.)

Dad's family.

Our sweet little non attention paying family.

After pictures, most of the adults started doing the gag gifts.

After a few people had had their turns during the gag gift, someone called me in to let me know that Charlotte had eaten two small pieces of puppy chow. She is very allergic to peanut butter and I started to panic because I had forgotten her Epi Pen at home. I gave her a big dose of Benadryl and let her go play. After about 5 minutes, she came out and sat on my lap. She was telling me and Alex that her neck hurt...which made me worry that her throat was closing up. All of a sudden she started throwing up everywhere. So, I scooped her up and mom and I rushed her to the ER. They have a small hospital in Grandma's town. My aunt, who is a pharmacist, called the ER to warm them that we were on our way. Mom took her to the room and I got her registered. They were really good with her. Everything ended up being ok. I just gave her more Benadryl when we got back to Grandma's house.
 
Poor girl, she was exhausted by the time we got back. It was so super scary. She kept saying that her neck and throat hurt. I'm sure it was from her throwing up but it's so hard to know with a two year old.
 
Once we were back at the house, she feel asleep on me and I gave her to Melissa.
Meliss had her hands full!


We had such a good day. Alex got to spend time with everyone and still got to participate in the gag gift. We were so glad he rushed down so we could get a good,posed family picture of EVERYONE. The last of our Christmas' have come to an end...
 
Merry Christmas (in June as I write this) from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment