Saturday, December 7, 2013

Breakfast with Santa

On Saturday, December 7, 2013, we had the Breakfast With Santa that Mom used to take us to when we were younger. The GFWC that Mom has been a member of for years puts this on. It started bright and early in the morning :)They have donuts and bagels and drinks. They also have crafts and activities for all of the kids. Mary and Dad met us there as did Jodi and Ella. Mom had to be there to play her trumpet for Santa's entrance.
 
Sawyer was a bit nervous...he didn't quite know what to think.

Take note that Santa is in the back of the room in this picture. She was super scared of him....shocking.

Gigi and Papa and their boy.

These two little best friends just kill me.

Sawyer felt like being held...and wrestled.

Mom tried to get them to just say hi. Not so much.

Charlotte wouldn't even look at him.

Ella on the other hand, I think she would have gone home with Santa.
 
The most handsome boy ever.

Love these two so much...and I am so thankful for my friendship with Jodi. I love the look Ella is giving here. She had had a rough morning at home before she came and when Jodi told her that they had to leave, she was none too thrilled.

Once Ella left, Charlotte hung by the raffle tickets table and just did her own thing. I wonder what is going through her mind here.... They gave her a pen and paper and she really thought she was running the show.

Charlotte really thought that she might win this raffle. Mom bought a ton of tickets for it.

Sawyer LOVES to pinch cheeks and try to do Papa's trick. Dad grabs his own cheeks and makes this gross noise by pulling them in and out. He used to do it while we skyped when we lived in Georgia. The kids think it is so funny and still do it.

No, let's not actually go see Santa. Let's just tear down the candy canes leading up to him.

"I found these just laying around."

The other thing that Charlotte REALLY wanted was the princess dolls. I think that she thought if she stood near the ones she wanted long enough that maybe someone would just give them to her.

In the end Mom won something. She won this spiderman thing. The kids were as excited as they were going to get.
 
 
It was a fabulous time. I was super nervous about who I might see... I don't really have too many awkward run ins because I am always at home. But it was great. I saw some friends I haven't seen in years. It's crazy to see how many kids we all have now :) We just keep having babies! The kids had a great time....and Charlotte threw a MASIVE fit when we had to leave. The morning was a success!


No comments:

Post a Comment