Friday, December 6, 2013

Saint Nicholas :)

We chose to invite St. Nicholas to visit us this year on his feast day. I was shocked that I remembered it given that I don't regularly attend the Catholic church. But, it is sandwiched between 2 birthdays that I remember....my cousin Jake and one of my bests from Charleston.
 
Charlotte decorated her own tree....well that is her and Sawyer's play tree. And this was from December 4th but just two pictures doesn't qualify this day for it's own post.

Hard at work.

So I say that we invited St. Nicholas to visit us because Charlotte gets nervous. We were hoping to get the nervousness about someone coming into her home at night and leaving gifts out of the way with St. Nicholas. We put their shoes out to let him know we would love to have a visit. And he delivered!!! He did such a great job :)

Oh how this girl loves stickers, cups, plates and candy.

Mr. Crazy dug right into the candy. Shocking, I know.

They got fabulous stuff from St. Nicholas. It's as if they were being prepared for what was yet to come during this holiday season.
 
We had a great day!! :)
 
Happy St. Nicholas Day to all of you....
 
The song "Jolly Ole' St. Nicholas" is playing in my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment