Friday, March 30, 2012

Reunited And It Feels So Good!!


These are actually 2 different pictures but I wanted to put both on here because I love how neither one of them even moved between shots. They were so excited to see each other, they stayed the same for the pictures. SO CUTE.

Charlotte and I flew to Atlanta, GA, on Friday March 30th. Alex met us at the earliest point he could meet us :) He was pacing by the little separators that keep the common folk back from the arriving peeps. (I can't think of a better way to describe it.) But as soon as we saw him, we started trucking towards him, PUSHING people out of our way, knocking down the elderly, kicking small children. No one was going to stand in our way! It brought tears to my eyes. I kept saying, "Look! There's daddy. Look!" Once she saw him, her face just LIT up. She went right to him. Like the last time we saw him, she was quiet for a few minutes and would just look at him wondering if he was real.  Then she started talking... NON STOP.
YAY! Here's to a weekend of fun with the one we love!

Cue the band... "Reunited and it feels so good!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment