Saturday, March 24, 2012

I love Charlotte and Max's relationship...or lack there of. I think deep down he loves her a little bit. He acts like he hates her...and there are times I am sure he does. But he is finally starting to warm up to her and the fact that she moves around now. To her, he is her best friend. All day long, she will look for him, or yell for him while shaking a bag of treats. When we get home from anywhere, she comes through the door in my arms yelling "MAAAA". One of my favorite things that she does is when she doesn't know he's in the room and she looks over to see him and she smiles and says, "Maaa" in the sweetest tone. She loves him

He's finally started letting her chase him. He will let her get close enough to touch him before he runs from her. However, he won't let her pet him. But I am starting to see little moments that he does interact with her...but only if he doesn't know I am watching. But these two are my world. I do love them so very much... regardless of how crazy they both are...individually and together. Here is a normal few minutes of them together at our house.

Charlotte had been walking around yelling for him shaking the treat bag. He was standing at the garage door meowing to get out there to get away from her. Take note of the treat bag on the floor.

She went to touch him... check out how he crouched his back side down and started to run. She's like, "Max where are you going?"

He hid under her school bus... which means he really wasn't trying to get too far away from her... he just wanted to pretend.

She's like, "Mom, he won't come out!" And he's like, "Haha, you're too big for under here."

I love my two crazy kids (Yes, Max is my kid.) They make my days so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment