Thursday, July 5, 2012

There's a First Time for Everything.

I had to post these pictures of Charlotte in her first little bikini. How cute is she???

Playing in her waterpark that Papa bought her.


She's so funny!! The bottoms were pretty big and she started busting a sag but she was still so cute :)

When we came back inside, we had a snack of chocolate pudding. She LOVED it.

Naturally she got it everywhere but who cares. It all washes off.

I love when we try something new with her. It makes me happy. Next time when it's convenient I will let her feed herself the pudding. Now THAT should be interesting! :) The camera will be in tow.

Just wanted to share these two little things in the blog :) I bought that bikini for her last Fall so I'm so happy she can finally start wearing it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment