Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday at Grandma Ann's House

Everyone loves Sunday afternoons at Grandma Ann's house. We have a scheduled time that we eat (usually 12 or 12:30), then everyone hangs out, watches tv, talks, plays games, runs around outside, whatever. It's a perfect way to spend a Sunday and if I was not 1,000 miles away, I would spend many Sundays there as well.

Somedays Charlotte loves attention and somedays she would rather crawl back inside the womb that she came out of. Luckily on this particular Sunday, she was loving her Weber side of the family. She got attention with every move that she made...and everytime I turned around she was wanting someone different to hold her. The surprising thing was she had been scared of most men the last time she was back, but she was all about having the guys hold her...include 6 foot 3 inch (that's a guess) Uncle Grant.

Ryan and Kurtis holding Kyla and Charlotte. The two girl great grandbabies.

Meliss took Charlotte out to ride trusty 'ole Sadie...the sweetest dog you will ever meet.

Charlotte loves her girl time. Her and Michaela were playing all over the backyard. Thank the Lord for beautiful weather in February...something Illinois is NOT used to.

Saturday night Charlotte was scared of Jake. By Sunday, they were buddies again... just like the first time she was back in Illinois when he sat in the recliner and held her allllll day.

I love Charlotte's face in this picture. Mom and dad were preparing to take her on a tractor ride. This was her face as she saw the tractor coming down the lane.

Papa driving his new tractor... he even backed her into the driveway. I can't even back my Tahoe into a semi tractor trailer sized parking spot.

As soon as she got into the cab, her hands went on the wheel.

All ready to go! She was even scared.

Checking to make sure everyone is sitting and ready.

Kyla Margaret Sibley. She is one of the sweetest babies in the world. Just look at face!

Between my dad and my Uncle Stinky, I have seen the two proudest grandpas in the entire world. They are so in love. I've never seen them act like this. In fact, no one has. 

Great Grandma loves her some Kyla.

Happy Birthday Princess!!!

I love that as she is DOWNING her bottle, she sticks her toes in Aunt Didi's mouth. I mean, why wouldn't you stick your toes in her mouth.

Charlotte loves her Great Grandma Ann. From the minute she walked into the house until the minute she left, she talked and talked and talked... the ENTIRE time. Grandma loved hearing her.

Four Generations. I love this picture. Great picture of everyone.

He's such a good daddy. And he is so in love with this little guy. (I wish I had a picture of Eric, Amanda and Wayne but she was hanging out with the guys so I didn't get one. Next time I will for sure though!!)

It's love.

There's no place like home and there's no one like family.

Love you all to the moon. Thank you for coming and seeing us while we were back.

No comments:

Post a Comment