Friday, February 24, 2012

Hanging at Gigi and Papa's House

The lovely thing about going back to Illinois to see family is that Charlotte gets a crazy amount of attention and I get to go see friends and run errands on my own :) (Not that I don't love my time with my crazy, beautiful baby but sometimes to be able to run in and out of a place is easier.) Here are some pictures of her time spent while I was out and about.

A beautiful mess.... that mommy didn't have to clean up :)

They both look a little drugged in this picture.

She cleans up so nice! You'd never know the previous picture even happened.

A huge treat at Gigi and Papa's house :) A piano. Noise, noise, noise.

Aunt Bare giving Charlotte her first piano lesson.

Story time with Papa.

Love this...and dad's face :)

More piano time. It's a family affair. I'm pretty sure they were play "Country Grammar"

That cat weighs more than Charlotte. He currently weighs around 20 lbs, she weighs 18 lb and 10 oz. She, however, feels as though he needs a few treats.

Gigi and Papa


Charlotte loves her time in Illinois :) It's a new adventure for her everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment