Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Meeting Baby Eliza :)

I have known my friend Erin since the beginning of high school... so approximately half of our lives. She's beautiful, fabulous, loves animal print and hot pink, loves to dance, loves to talk and is an AMAZING mommy. Last year when I brought Charlotte to Illinois for the first time, Erin drove all of the way down from the suburbs of Chicago to meet her. She was very intrigued with the story surrounding Charlotte's delivery. I told her it was time for her to make a baby... and only a month or 2 later, she was pregnant!! She had Eliza in December. This was our first time meet this precious angel!!

Even though I am not looking at the camera, I still loved this picture. Erin and I with our rockstar, princess, diva little girls...they will both love pink, cheetah, feathers, sunglasses, and all things glittery.

Charlotte couldn't wait to get her hands on Eliza.
Charlotte: "Don't worry, this will only hurt a little bit."
Eliza: "What are you doing with those long tallons you call fingernails?"

Charlotte: "I just wanted to give you a hug. I love babies."
Eliza: "Ok, I can handle this. It's not so bad."

Charlotte: "Mom, instead of finishing cooking the one you have, can we just take this one home?"
Eliza: "She smells a little funny and I feel like she is going to attack at any minute. Can you get her away from me? Please?"

Some of the proudest grandparents I have ever seen :) Sweet Eliza has an amazing Grandpa and Grandma

Uncle John even came for the party... and Charlotte really does love him. She goes right to him every single time.


It was a great little get together at the neighborhood bar and grill... it's Germantown Hill's (and my parents') version of Cheers... everyone knows you name. Erin and I were so happy to get all four grandparents and our two children together. Erin, you are amazing and we loved meeting Eliza... the first of many playdates. Thank you for coming down to Metamora for the day. We miss you and can't for the next play date.

No comments:

Post a Comment