Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Mitchell James :)

February 22, 2012 Charlotte and I flew to Illinois to see family and friends. Mom picked us up from Chicago's Midway Airport... we took the Southwest direct flight. It flew out at 6:30 am... that was brutal. I had to get up at 3:45 am so the night of sleep was majorly short. Since Alex is gone, we had to get the airport on our own, park, and drag 80 pounds of luggage, 2 carry ons, and a stroller to the ticket counter. But we did it! I am woman, hear me ROOOOAR!!!!!!!!!!

Mom picked us up from the airport and we stopped for some food for Goose to have at Gigi and Papa's house...and ended up with a beautiful Easter dress for her as well. (We went to Target, not like a Piggley Wiggley.) We then headed to Davis Junction to visit some of our favorite people in this entire world...The Robinsons!! Tracey and I are best friends from college...we don't know what we would do without each other...and our children that we keep having.

We were blessed to be able to spend Mitchell's second birthday with him!

We also celebrated Charlotte's birthday since their birthdays are only 2 weeks apart. (They are a year and 2 weeks apart.)

Happy Birthday sweet boy :) Look at that face!! 

Carter loves birthdays so much that he slept through the entire lunch and birthday cupcake celebration!

They are quite a pair and quite a sight! :) The best part of Mitchell's birthday... ELMO.

Brothers gotta hug!!!!!!

This is the best picture of all three of them together. I'm not kidding.

This is my favorite picture of these three together. I feel like they think Carter smells or something... they want to get as far away from him as possible :)

I really wonder what this look they are exchanging means... I feel certain they are up to no good.

Charlotte can't decide which one to flirt with... so many boys... so little time!

"I love you Carter Andrew. Be nice to your momma while I'm gone."

It was a perfect day and a perfect lunch.  It's always such a pleasure to see Tracey. Everytime we see each other, it's like no time has passed. I miss her all of the time and wish that we only had an hour between us... not 18. Thank you, Trace, for allowing us to stroll into your house and take it over... as usual. We love you all so much and miss you everyday. Charlotte loved see her Aunt Tracey and her cousins Mitchell and Carter...and Bailey. We don't know what we'd do without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment