Saturday, February 25, 2012

Another Weber is Born :)

We were so excited to welcome another Weber to the family :) My cousin Eric, the old grandchild on the Weber side, and his fiance, Amanda, welcomed the perfect little Adam Wayne Weber. Adam Wayne (he will go by Wayne) is named after my late grandpa who passed July 1, 2001. He has a good strong name named after a wonderful man.

Charlotte and I were so happy to get to meet him on February 25, 2012. After visiting Grandma and Grandpa Schumann on the western side of the river, we hopped in Aunt Bare's Grand Prix and took the ferry to Carrollton. After a quick hello to Great Grandma Ann, Katie Jean, and Great Aunt Kathy, we headed up to Eric's sweet pad to meet the first of the great grandsons.

Great Grandma Ann

Look at his loooong fingers!!! I think Great Grandma is smitten :)

Sweet little talks

The pictures I had with Wayne were really blurry so I had to choose this as one :) Me and my teething baby. The oldest of the great grandchildren. She loves her mommy...

...and her cousin Melissa. She loves to give kisses!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment