Saturday, September 28, 2013

Mal's Last Fling Before The Ring

On Saturday morning, I got up with the kids (nice and early). The kids and I headed down to Grandma's house because I had Mallory's Bachelorette Party to go to. We left late morning and the kids took naps in the car. We were at Didi's house by 1 pm and hung out with them for awhile. We went to see Grandma Millie who was in the local hospital with viral pneumonia. The kids loved seeing her...and the creepy birds in the cage. 

Then we headed out to Grandma Ann's house to say "hi" and so I could get ready really quick for the party. We met Mom and Dad at Uncle Rich's house and they took the kids for the night so I could hang out with my cousins and aunts!

The party started at Uncle Rich's house and we headed to a local Mexican restaurant.
Mal LOVED her presents from Mary and I. What's not to love about cat and dog pajamas? One for her and one for AJ.

Then we headed to a local watering hole that was a bit scary to say the least.
Mallory was all decked out.

Aunt Kathy recommended this place because it has a great apple pie shot. When we all got out of our cars, there was a bit of a ruccus (sp?) going on on the other side of the parking lot (behind Liss and Aunt Kat.) The man and woman were yelling at each other. They were barely clothed. They didn't have their teeth in. And there was a creepy van parked out front.

They have this whole thing figured out.
In the wood panelled bathroom they actually list the daily special
On Sat Sept 28 the special was
Chicken N Taters.



Melia was such a good sport at 34 weeks pregnant.
The lady in red was all about her.

The crew at Kane Legion...Aunt Kat was outside.

Everyone meet Randy.
He was just enjoying some brews after a long week.
Randy, you rock...in your plain white tee.

She found her frog.....

We headed to another local bar where we took over the place...the bar, the jukebox, the bartender...
We played games. The bartender was having a blast with us.
Mal performed a solo...

Place was packed.

We then headed to the Oasis. I forgot my camera in Didi's car for that part. It was fun though and we played some fabulous music and sang and danced.
I got back to Grandma's at midnight. I slept like a baby....

The next morning I got up and headed over to Mom and Dad's Villa.
This was my view as I drove Dad's HUGE truck over there.

The kids and I met Alex at our friend Nick and Brianne's place in Springfield. Alex and Nick went golfing. Brianne and I went shopping with the kids. We cooked out and she had some friends over to eat with us that evening. It was so much fun and so good to see them. We then drove back home that night. Luckily the kids slept most of the way home and I just talked away on the phone...as usual....

It was a great weekend!! Busy but so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment