Saturday, September 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Carter :)

On September 7, 2013, the kids and I had a special birthday party to go to! (Alex had to work and had a coworker from work getting married that day.) The kids and I headed to Tracey's around 2 pm. It's a 2 hour drive and the kids slept a big chunk of the drive. Charlotte had her Ipad in tow so she was content even when she wasn't sleeping.

We got to the party a bit early. The birthday boy was all decked out in his truck/construction gear ready to go!
He and Charlotte had a blast with the balloons.

Happy Birthday sweet boy!!!

Tracey had the backyard all toyed up. All of their outside toys were lined up across their lawn. Sawyer was ecstatic.

This girl is crazy. She went from toy to toy just going nuts.

It reminded me of a demo derby out there.

The sweet birthday cake :)

Grandma Rachel and the birthday boy. I love this picture!

Charlotte and Carter's cousin were going round and round so I had to referee a bunch and I didn't get many pictures after the first initial pictures :( But we did have a good time. Charlotte learned what mean boys are all about and she was pretty devastated. (I don't really like strangers' kids anyway so I wasn't fond of him before he pushed my kid out of the moving riding toy.) But we still had so much fun. Carter and Charlotte play together so well. Sawyer and Mitchell joined in some too. Charlotte learned about playing with trains (she still needs some work) but we had fun. Tracey always throws a great party.

Happy Birthday Carter.
We love you to the moon.

We headed home around 8:00 ish. We went and picked Alex up from the wedding reception. He was pretty "Happy" and whiskeyd up. I drove him home (as we planned ahead of time) so that he could have a good time with his work friends. He ended up attending John's party too and stayed the night over there. I got the kids home a little after 11 and I hit the hay. I was exhausted. It was a long, busy but very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment