Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Grown Up Food :)

So Dr. Leonardi said that Charlotte could eat whatever we eat... just in small bites. SO, we tried her with chicken, couscous, vegetable medley, and rolls as her first meal.  She did fair :)

She was a huge fan of the bread (She IS my daughter.) The chicken caused her to gag quite a bit. She experimented with vegetables but most of them ended up in her seat and on the ground. The couscous was a total flop :) But she was so darn cute while eating...


Practicing her "pincer grasp" :) 

She loves to share her food. 


"I don't like this anymore mom. Where's the pureed food? I like it so much better." 

 "Mom, I will help you. Let me just move this cup."




I love this picture of her. I can't remember what she ate here but it was EVERYWHERE. And she had weird crusties everywhere. Such a beauty even with stuff all over her.

No comments:

Post a Comment