Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Aunt Mary came to visit!!!

Its always so nice when Mary comes to visit. It's awesome having help with Charlotte and I love having one of my best friends in the entire world here with me. Everytime she's here, it reminds me of how much I miss having my sisters close.

 Charlotte was all decked out in her "I heart my aunt" onesie that Mary got her last time we saw her. She looked so cute with her little ruffle skirt on too. I got a little teary eyed picking her from the airport :)

 Here they are getting ready to go to sleep in the hotel bed while we were going out for Alex's birthday. They both look so deep in thought.

 I love both of their expressions in this picture :) Charlotte is so animated.

 She looks dumbfounded. Poor Max. Charlotte spends the greater part of her day chasing him around the downstairs.

 Max always makes sure to keep her within sight.

 Great picture :)

 Charlotte loves her Aunt Bare. She's giving her a kiss here. Soooo sweet.

 Love. My. Kid.

 She is hilarious. She is giggling so much here.

 Mary and I made our first ever homemade from scratch apple pie using Grandma Ann's recipe. I needed to practice before Thanksgiving dinner. We finally finished it at 1 am. It was pretty tastey :)

 So, their expressions are priceless here. They both just woke up.

 Picture session by the pond in the backyard.

 Awwwwww

Secrets. 

 This one is the best one. Both smiling. Both looking at the camera. Both have their eyes open (they both tend to close their eyes during pictures). It's perfect.

 Mary never leaves her little nephew out. Max always always always gets a ton of attention when Mary's here. He loves her.

 Creeps McGee. Keeping watch over the neighborhood.

One of my favorite pictures of them... reading books on the front lawn.

It was a great visit with Mary. We went to Columbia for Alex's birthday, went shopping, cooked, she helped me clean and prepare for Thanksgiving, went on a bike ride. It was great having her here. It's always hard to leave her at the airport. :(  Sometimes 1,000 miles away may as well be 3 million.  Thanks for the fun, Mary. WE ALL FOUR LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment