Saturday, May 31, 2014

May IPhone Dump... Part 2

Snippets from our daily life (AKA my phone)
 
A beautiful day outside!
Bring out the bikini girl :)

Posing. Naturally.

CHEESE!!!

His cute little butt crack was hanging out as he ran around the yard.
Just like his momma.

He plays outside for so long but always ends up back on the lawnmower.

My very large Mother's Day card.

These two. Always taking their clothes off and running around.

Lunch date with Gigi and Mr. Joe's café.

Time to get his hair done.
They love visiting Salon and coming home and copying what everyone at the salon does.

Sawyer was waxing her eyebrows.
He was Kayla and Charlotte was me.

Papa stopped by to visit us!

This scrawny, kind of creep cat showed up at Gigi and Papa's house.
It's gnarly little self was so sweet and loved the kids and I.
Poor baby.
 
They are almost the same size....

 
This lawnmower.... it just kills me.

I don't remember why he is making this face or what he is saying but how cute is he??

He is the dog. Naturally.

School house rocks.

The Farm Park.
We love Daddy's days off.

If these statues could talk, I am pretty sure they would make fun of my children.
They are always calling them "mom" and "dad"

I go inside to grab something and come outside to this.

We went to see Rena...her Old Navy mannequin friend. We go to the family bathroom and she was so excited to see the potty that is "just my size". "Mom, they made this just for me!"
What a day. A small potty AND Rena. 

Oh how they love MawMaw's house. Hot tea and toast.
Everytime.

A little morning run through Carrollton. I stopped to feel close to Grandpa for a few minutes. Man, I miss that man..

He has a beautiful view where he was laid to rest.

Oh these ferries.

We love the zoo.

Smart. Sitting on a chair that's on a pillow that's on the couch. That worked out well for the blue chair that is already on the floor.

Yep, water table schmater table. This thing is an elevated pool.

"Mom, I'm weady to go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment