Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Few Randoms...

Here are just a few random pictures I liked of the kids. These ones didn't have a special day to go with them :)
 
On May 17, 2014, we all three went to Aunt B's baby shower. There wasn't anyone to babysit the gremlins so I had to take them with me. I know that is NOT proper etiquette for a baby shower but desperate times....
It was a beautiful shower and B and Nick and Baby Ella got so many awesome things. They had a car full of stuff. Charlotte was in love with all of the toys in the toy room at the Dressler residence. Clearly Charlotte and Brooklynn became fast friends.
 
Just a normal day in our house...

 

Giving each other a kiss. I wish this wasn't blurry.

These two steal my heart some days...

Best Friends Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment