Friday, May 9, 2014

Meeting Sweet Baby Logan

On Friday, May 9, 2014, Alex and I started a weekend of fun. We dropped the babes off at Mom's house early in the morning and we got on the road. We were heading up to downtown Chicago for the weekend. We had plans just the two of us for Friday night and plans with his coworkers (and our friends) on Saturday night.
 
We started early and headed to Burbank to meet Mr. Logan. Tammy had had Logan on April 29th. I was so excited to see his perfect little face! Logan was such a big baby but Tammy is champ and has done so awesome with him since he's arrived.
 

I brought my camera to take a few pictures of this sweet boy. Sleeping is already not something he likes to do very often. Anytime I could grab a quick picture with his eye closed and his hands not in his mouth, I would.

This is my favorite.

 

 

 



 

 
 
We spent a few hours with Tammy, Chris, Logan, and Nicholas just hanging out. Nicholas loved having Alex there to play with him. Chris and Alex tried to kill a snake that was in the dog's pen. Tam and I just talked and admire how perfect Logan is. Tammy is such a great mom. She doesn't get stressed. She doesn't get overwhelmed. She just deals with whatever is going on in the moment. She is so laid back and just does what she needs to to make her babies happy.
 
Congratulations on your perfect babe, Tammy and Chris.
 
We had such a great time just hanging out with them. Everytime I get to just sit and chill with my friends, it makes me wish that we lived in the suburbs and got to do this all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment