Saturday, October 26, 2013

Mal and AJ's Party

You know, it's always a party when the Webers are involved. :)
One thing I really appreciate about our family is that we are all the first to get to a reception/event and we are the last to leave. That's the glory of family. They help with the set up and tear down....

Mallory and AJ's first dance.

The Weber Girls all married off.... and Mary has her little bun in the oven.

Grandma was gettin' tipsy!!
Kidding. She was holding Kurtis' beer.

Weber Siblings :)
Everyone looks amazing.
Caleb is standing weird.

Love a few things about this picture.
1.Caleb's hand on his hip.
2. The empty dance floor.
3. The fact that Anne and Katie are jumping.
4. The fact that Katie wasn't too embarrassed to do that....bc that is something isn't usually cool to a 12 yr old.

I want to say this was the Copperhead Road dance.
Anne and Melissa love a good line dance.
Caleb just loves dance...when he drinks...

I feel the thought bubbles here were...
Anne: Oh wow. Those kicks are nuts. I hope he doesn't fall.
Caleb: I am Lord of the Dance. The people ain't got nothin' on me.

Oh Uncle Jim....headed home with a mum in a pumpkin.

I love me a good lyrical dance. So while the cute newlyweds kids behind me, Aunt Michelle and I performed a lyrical dance...mostly her copying whatever I did (perhaps making fun of it.)
It was fun!

This picture of Aunt Michelle (in her pretty shoes) is priceless :)
I want an 8x10
I only wish she were facing the camera.
Creepy tongues...
Poor Alicia...

Grandma wasn't dancing.  Or drinking.
She was following the Cardinals game on Alicia's phone.

Another priceless picture....

I got Uncle Stinky onto the floor.
He and Caleb just really were rocking it...
What is Caleb doing?????

Rich was doing the macarena (sp?). That wasn't the song playing though.

Mr. and Mrs. Richard Weber

They are just so cute together...

...and so are they...

Dad dancing with his Momma.

Jake just told Grandma he forgot to wear underpants.

They were dancing fools...



She is so pretty...and so happy.

Every party must come to an end.... 

The wedding was beautiful. We had a blast hanging out with family all day and night. Mom, Mary, Chad, and the kids headed back to the Villa round 7:30 but Dad, Anne and I stayed at the dance until it ended. We helped with clean up and then we headed to the villa. It was an awesome wedding.

Congratulations Mallory and AJ :)

Here is to your happily ever after!!

No comments:

Post a Comment