Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Busy Weekend...

On Friday October 4th, I headed over to Mary and Chad's house in the evening to take pictures of them with their pumpkins to help announce her pregnancy.

Some of them are cute and I am proud of some of them so I wanted to show them off :)
(And have them archived in my blog.)











Since I take my kids EVERYWHERE with me, they have to join in on the photos. I stopped and got them ice cream and star bars and brought juice boxes but they still got in on a bunch of the pics.

But she just loves her Aunt Bare.



I love this one. He just loves her so much.

She saw the boots for the baby and the baby pumpkin and my soda and those were the items she wanted....not anything that was brought for her.

Mary and Chad came over that night and we had a fire pit going on. It was prefect.

Saturday, October 5, was Mom and Dad's annual chili party. The kids and I headed down that afternoon. They took their naps there and I helped Dad get ready for the party. It was nice and warm initially....then the rain moved in...

Dad's little shack he builds each year that there might be rain. He worked like a dog getting all of this put together. He LOVES this party every year.

Charlotte and her Aunt Bare....

The chili party was amazing. Our friends, the Elliots, came from the Chicagoland area. They brought their little girl who slept upstairs in the packnplay until they left late that night. I got to see multiple old friends that I hadn't seen in years as well as close family friends that we haven't seen in awhile. It was a great party! Jodi and Ella even made an appearance. Alex and I slept at Mom and Dad's house. I drank way too much.... it was a rough morning the next day....

No comments:

Post a Comment