Saturday, June 28, 2014

Pool Day At Gigi's

We had a nice little pool day at Gigi and Papa's house. We invited Jodi and her girls and Maegen and her girls. Bare and Liddy came down too. We all played outside and pretty much avoided the pool. It was pretty cold and in the shade the entire time. But the kids all played with the toys in the yard and had fun. We had a delicious lunch of frozen pizza and raw vegetables and chips then the naps needed to happen. Sawyer went down for a nap and Maegen took her girls home. Ella and Charlotte were able to play together a bit longer.
 
This is the result of that....
 
A beautiful blue eyed red head with lipstick.

Charlotte is a different story.....

Clearly she was a bit overzealous with the make up.

And this little beauty sat and watched and I know she made fun of them in her head.

And this sweet girl loved on everyone and only had a few fits. Doesn't she just look perfect????
 
 
I wish I had taken more pictures but of course I didn't....
 
It was a great day. I love watching my babes play with their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment