Monday, June 30, 2014

June IPhone Dump Part #1

This is actually from the end of May.... BUT I forgot to add it to the last I phone dump.
She was so proud of herself for "swimming" in 10 inches of water. GO girl.

Hard at work at the villa pool.

Here is watching all of us get pedicures. We did let him put those cute little feet in the water.

Water table? No. How about swimming pool table!

Always up to something....

Get that donut, girl.

Come on over to our pool!!!!

Due date!!! Look at that baby in there!!!

One of our nightly walks. We were just trying to "walk it out".

I think this picture is funny. I don't know what he is doing.

 

Ice cream for pregnant Bare and Goosey girl.

They ARE efficient.
 
Some way, some how, they usually end up in bed with us. Look at how sweet Charlotte is....holding Sawyer's hand.

Check out the photobomber. What a creep.

This is his handsome face.

All ready to git' er done.

So, Sawyer told me there was poop on his barn. I totally thought he was kidding. I mean, why would there be poop on his barn? Well, the reason he said that is because it was true. He had pooped and it fell out of his diaper when he was "riding his barn".

White trash baby.

Welcome to the world sweet Liddy girl...

I just love this picure.

After a successful maternity photo shoot, Cracker Barrel was a must!!!

Ready to head out the door to tumbling class.

After gymnastics, on June 9, we headed to the local supermarket to grab a few things for Mary and Chad's house. We stocked their cabinets!!!

She is so in love.

The beauty in a sunset...

Just like her mom. Always cracking me up.

That's a princess if I've ever seen one. Finger in nose. Check.....
This was the day we went and got Ella from cheerleading camp because Jodi had been bitten by a cat and it was a pretty bad thing. What a day for her!
 
Snuggles with this precious girl.

Dad and Jeff after the Steamboat Classic.

 

Friends and beer. What more could a guy want on a Saturday morning.
 
Dad and I after the Steamboat Race. I almost ran the entire thing. I was pretty proud of myself. I don't like running at all but I did it.


I was so proud of myself that I drank beer afterwards. I don't think I even drank an entire one but I did drink beer.

A morning kite flying session.

She always has a tear in her eye.

GOOOOD MORNING!!!!

How cute is this girl's outfit?

Tumbling class!!

Charlotte squared.

Performing her headstand with Mr. Dan. Note her underpants :)


To be continued....
 
 
I hope the anticipation isn't too much for you  as you wait for the next post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment