Friday, October 15, 2010

I can't believe we are working on a nursery...


My dad and my baby daddy putting together the crib :) It's so crazy to think we are at the point in life where we need to think about someone other than ourselves...and our cat.


The finished product... without the mattress, obviously...


My newest favorite purchase. Totally something I'd have my newborn wear :)


Aunt Meem gave Alex this picture/calender last year for Christmas for him to put beside his bed. I think this is the perfect thing for Bambino to have hanging in the nursery :)


Our two paint colors... we'll see if they are dark enough. No need to spend tons of money on pain and such when we are only renting and we won't be living here for forever.


Bambino's closet... Contrary to most people's belief we really haven't bought any of this stuff. Love the little box thing... This closet is super small.


Here is the baby's bedding. Max loves it :) He keeps playing in the bumper thing. He thinks it's his.


I do love it :) I'm glad we went with this crib. Originally we were going to go with a black crib but all of the ones we liked had horrible ratings... as in like "F" ratings. This beaut has an "A-" rating. We were good with that.


I will post most pictures as the room progresses! We are loving getting ready for this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment