Sunday, March 30, 2014

Meet Collin David

On Sunday, March 30, I got up early, got ready and headed toward Chicago for the day. I met Erica, Amy, and Tammy for lunch in the suburbs at a delicious winery. We tend to meet there if it's just us mommas. Ashley was going to come but was having some issues with her pregnancy so she was unable to come (which I told her she shouldn't come if she was feeling bad. Baby Workman was more important than lunch with friends.)
 
We all enjoyed a kid free lunch. (No offense babies.) We showered Tammy with gifts for sweet Baby Logan that is to be born in 5 weeks. And we enjoyed hilarious conversation and good food.
 
 
 
We then headed into the city. Amy drove us.
 
 
Jennifer lives in an awesome neighborhood. She lives on one of the diagonal streets where three streets intersect right in front of her condo. It's a bit tricky if you don't drive it every day.
 
What do you notice wrong with this picture?
 
Perfect.
 
We made it to Jennifer's alive :)
 
And we got to meet this sweet little man. Collin David.

And I got to take pictures of Tammy's beautiful baby bump.

She really didn't want me to take pictures but I just had to :)

She enjoyed a cold one after.
Just kidding.
It's cream (sp?) soda.

Erica enjoying sweet Collin David. So handsome.

Amy is going to get baby fever holding this little man...
 
 

 

 

 

How cute is this guy???? He was so chill. So tired.

 

Jennifer is such a beautiful mom. She is so great with him. It's so natural for her.



We missed you B and Ash!

Collin's nursery is ADORABLE. Jennifer has such a nack for decorating. (Is nack the right word???)
So perfect.


 
We loved our visit. We could have sat there all night visiting but we all had hubbies and kids to get home to. The amazing part with these girls is that no matter where we go in life, how far we move, how long it's been between visits, we all pick up right where we left off...just like we are 21 again. I've known them since I was 19. (Jennifer I have known since I was 15.) But I love them so much.
 
I made it home by 8:15. Alex had the kids all day by himself. He did so good. I came home to a clean house and a warm supper on the table. Sawyer was asleep and Charlotte was bouncing off of the walls.
 
All was good in the 'hood.
 
Thanks for an amazing day, friends.
 
And Collin, welcome to this crazy world.
Another GDI baby is born:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment