Thursday, March 27, 2014

Leo Victor

On April 11, 2013, a beautiful momma gave birth to the most perfect little boy. She called him her "angel" all of the time. She loved that sweet boy more than anything she had ever know. At 11 and a half months old on March 27, 2014, that sweet boy went to be with Jesus.
 
I had the opportunity to take pictures for Abby and Leo on two separate occasions. I did his six month pictures on a random Sunday. Abby and Leo were my neighbors. The kids would wave every time we went past their house. Anytime Charlotte saw them pull into the driveway, she wanted to see Leo. Somedays when Aunt Bare would come visit us, Abby and Leo would come over too. The kids LOVED Leo (or "Weo" as Charlotte called him.)
 
Here are a bunch of the pictures I took of sweet Leo.
Such a beautiful, perfect angel.





I love this picture. This is how he looked at his Momma during this shoot.

Those eyes.


 
One of my favorite photos I have taken.


So happy together.



 
This boy was his Momma's world.
Such a perfect mother.




 



On a random day in January, I took pictures of Leo. He was 9 months old at the time. I wanted to get pictures of him in his completely adorable room. Abby made his room absolutely perfect.

This face!!!

I love that you can see his two little teeth.
 
 

Perfect.

Such a personality on this man!


So proud of himself for standing there!
(Again he is looking at his Mom.)








He thought he was so funny :)
Such a big boy in the big chair.


This look just kills me.



 
I love this sweet boy. So handsome. So perfect. I love the relationship that he and Abby had.
 
Abby, Thank you for letting me photograph your perfect boy. Watching the love you have for him is inspiring. Love you, sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment