Saturday, March 15, 2014

Beauty And The Beast

Every spring the high school in town does a musical. This year (and maybe in past years) they had a meet and greet with the characters for kids. So the kids and I went. We met the Becks there and had a blasty!
 
I had warned Charlotte that there might be humans dressed as animals or not as themselves. You know this causes a bit of anxiety for her.

Sawyer was excited for the endless supply of cookies and lemonade. No fear here.

Both kids love Kaedence so much!

He was just happy playing in the theater with the seats.

Little bests...

I LOVE K's face here. I have no idea what they are talking about. I'm sure it was life changing.
 
You could dress up as Mrs. Potts. (Even though Mrs. Potts was there, they gave you the option to try on a little outfit. Neither one of my kids were a fan of the idea. However, outgoing, sweet K was all over it.) How cute is she?!?!?

For the life of me I can't remember this chick's name. She is the feather duster maid lady.

Each kid got an autograph book. Look at Sawyer holding his! SO CUTE!
Both kids waited patiently in line for each person.

She got to meet Belle!!!
This is what it would be like for me to meet Khloe Kardashian or Mike Matheny. A little bashful but unable to hide the excitement.

Our sweet boy. He even jumped in. He wasn't even scared.

We didn't wait in line for Lumier or Cogsworth. They were too non human looking.
After everyone was done meeting the characters, Belle read a story to the kids. As they were sitting down to hear the story, the Beast showed up! Naturally multiple children started screaming and crying. It was a little funny. K was scared of the Beast so when she went running to the side of the stage to find her cousin that was helping, Charlotte went too. Sawyer sat right down with some girl we didn't know. How cute is this?


Charlotte and K sat with Kaedence's cousin. She made it all better.

It was super cute and a great idea that the high school had.
 
Pretty Kaedence. I love this picture!

The three musketeers.

This was the best of like 10.

He wanted a solo shot. How amazing is this?
No, we do not drug our children. They look this good all on their own.

I think this was when I told them the Beast was coming. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment