Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Perfect Little Sunday Morning In Charleston...

And so the vacation continues...
 
On Sunday, July 6, we woke up in our fabulous hotel room right on the beach! So perfect to wake up to the beach right there. All six of us got up and got ready. Alex, Adam, and the kids enjoyed the somewhat continental breakfast in the lobby.
 

And then it was time to get ready for the beach!!

Adam, Alex, and Adrienne took the kids down to the beach. They all wanted to play and have a blastie while I went to breakfast with friends.

This boy LOVED his first TRUE beach experience this weekend.

Very serious. Very hard at work.

 

Love these two playing together....

 

 
 
My whole world in one frame.

She is in crazy beach mode apparently.

The boys!

How sweet is he? That hair. His tan. His diaper peeking out. His little shoulder blades.

And she is still working.

 

Thankfully Uncle Adam stepped in to helpd.

 

Team work!

 

 

I am so so thankful that Aunt Adrienne took all of these pictures. I am so thankful that she took a nap as well!!!

According to some, she just might have a sleeping disorder :)
Me, I would kill to be able to sleep :) (JK)
 
Meanwhile, across town....
 
I had a DELICIOUS, grown up meal with some of my favorites!!!
I went to the Okra Grill with Alyisa, Lindsay, and Lee. Alysia and Lee were headed out of town and Lindsey had family stuff to do after we ate.
 
Alysia needed to say goodbye to the sweet babe.

Clearly the momma is loving this!!

And clearly the momma is loving all of the attention her sweet babe and belly are getting.

This girl. This girl right here. We have this connection. For years and years. No matter how many days or weeks between phone calls or months between visits, we still have each other. She had me at "I will be your friend" back in 2005. We never looked back.

I love these two. Two of the best people I know :)
Love you girls. Thank you for such a perfect breakfast!!!!!
 
 
Alysia and Lee got on the road back to Florida and I headed back to the beach to be with my beauties!!!!
 
The perfect start to this perfectly Southern Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment