Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Week With Emily

We babysat sweet Emily for a few days during the first week of April. Aunt Kathy also came up to visit us that same week. We got to spend time with two of our favorite people!!
 
Aunt Kathy came on Tuesday to visit us. It was Alex's day off. I had taken Charlotte to the allergy doctor for an appointment and taken Emily with us. We got home and Aunt Kathy came to visit and stay. Mom and Dad were out of town so she stayed at their house and kept the kitties well fed. But she spent a chunk of her time with us.
 
Tuesday afternoon I took pictures for a friend of Mary's. She had a sweet baby girl named Peyton. I took Emily with me. She was my partner in crime while my two crazies stayed with Alex and Aunt Kathy.
This child... she is so beautiful :)


Sweet baby Peyton was such a beautiful, easy baby to photograph. How sweet is she????

After pictures, I took Emily to her momma and then headed home. Alex and Aunt Kathy had dinner under control. Mary, Chad, and Uncle Poop also joined us for dinner. It was a great night of hanging out and eating.

 
The next morning, Mary, Aunt Kathy, Emily, the kids and I headed out to go shopping. Naturally it was raining like crazy but, you know...
 
We headed to Kohl's and to Target (our favorite place to go). It was fun, chaotic, and I was ready to get home.

Emily had a front row seat to a show with the crazies during her Target ride.

That afternoon we sat around the house while it rained and rained and rained.
Charlotte is eating her toes in this picture.
 
Aunt Kathy headed home the next day. It was a fabulously fun week. We had Emily the next day as well. She loved her time with us. :) And we are finally getting to where she will nap at my house as well :) (There is generally too much going on for her to want to take a nap.)
 
Thanks for coming to visit, Aunt Kathy. And thanks for letting us take care of Emily, Jodi. She is just such an amazing girl...and so tolerant of my gremlins.

No comments:

Post a Comment