Sunday, January 29, 2012

Party Decor

I was pretty proud of my decorating skills for this party:) I felt like a piece of garbage (as usual) but I had set high expectations for myself to make this party cute for Charlotte. SO, we stuck to the hot pink and zebra theme. I tried to incorporate it in every way possible.

We took all of the pictures out of the frames that we had downstairs and put pictures/snapshots of just Charlotte in them at different times throughout the year. I added pink or zebra ribbon to everything I could and stuff zebra wrapping paper inside of everything as well. I forgot to take pictures of over half of the decorations but you get the idea from the pictures. The screened porch looked super cute but, again, I was terrible with the camera this particular day.


Charlotte's "Smash" cake made by our friend, Alexis.

Deliciously fabulous cupcakes from Publix.

The dining room... well, part of it.

More desserts...

Animal cookies for the kiddos... Charlotte LOVES these.

Her high chair was a BIT white trash but that's how I roll :)

Presents GALORE. Our child is so loved.

Hot pink and black... and pictures of our favorite girl



It's not a party until the disco ball comes out.

I wish I had more pics of stuff. Oh well. I got some compliments and it made me feel good and made me feel like it was worth it. It was a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment