Saturday, January 28, 2012

Birthday Photo Shoot

It's almost birthday party time so it's time to take a few pictures of our little princess.

Since I've gotten pregnant, I've felt so cruddy every day so I have not been good about taking pictures and experimenting with photography. But I took a few pictures of her in the backyard the night before her birthday party so I could have some updated pictures in the frames. She was a bit tired and crabby so there aren't many smiles. She just wasnt in the mood.







 She's a total rockstar... but I'm sure you already knew that.







 She's almost over it at this point.
 And she's done.
Yes, it was January 28th and she was probably a bit chilly... even though it was a really warm day. She looked adorable with or without her smile. Love this baby girl of mine!

1 comment: